Personal Information Protection Policy
Trustlex Corporation Online Shop asks users to provide a minimum amount of personal information so that users can use the site with peace of mind.
Trustlex Corporation Online Shop takes the utmost care to protect the personal information you provide to us.
Trustlex Corporation Online Shop’s policy on the protection of personal information is as follows.
■We will use the personal, group and corporate information registered by members only for the purpose of developing and providing state-of-the-art features and services on the Trustlex Corporation Online Shop, and will take the utmost care to protect the personal information of members.
(Scope is specified below in Section 1.)
■We will not use the information for any other purpose except as specified in these Terms and Conditions. (Purposes are specified below in Section 2.)
■We will not disclose the information to any third party, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions. (Management is specified below and in Section 2.)
■We will regularly manage your personal information in other appropriate ways as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
■Use of the services of Trustlex Corporation Online Shop is at the user’s own risk.
■Trustlex Corporation Online Shop is not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of information obtained from our website or other websites linked to our website.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information by Trustlex Corporation Online Shop
In order to develop and provide cutting-edge features and services to our members, Trustlex Corporation Online Shop requires some personal information about our members.
■Users are responsible for managing their shop ID and password.
- We recommend that you change your password regularly and avoid using names, birthdates, phone numbers, etc. that are easy for others to guess.
- Do not disclose, lend, or transfer your ID or password, even to acquaintances or friends.
- Please do not disclose your password in your email inquiries or in the Q&A section of our website.
■Personal information collected will be used only to the extent necessary to provide the services of Trustlex Corporation Online Shop and will not be provided to any third party, except in the following cases.
■With the consent of the member:
- When sending an e-mail to request consent for the use of personal information from a member;
- When disclosing information to the extent necessary to companies that have concluded a confidentiality agreement with us in advance (e.g., subcontractors);
- To send e-mail or direct mail to members to advertise or promote our company or our business partners, etc.;
- When disclosure of personal information is required by a court of law, order of a government agency, or other legal provision, or when necessary for criminal investigation, elimination or prevention of infringement of the rights of a third party, or other similar reasons.
■The member agrees in advance to the use of his/her personal information in the manner set forth above, and shall not object to the use of his/her personal information.
■Trustlex Corporation Online Shop may also share members’ personal information with our business partners in the following cases.
- When there is a business reason, such as a special service for members.
In such cases, we will ask for the member’s consent before providing the information, and will not provide the information without consent.
- When preparing statistical data, conducting market research, analyzing data, etc.
In such cases, only information that has been processed in such a way that specific individuals cannot be identified will be provided.
■Personal information may be disclosed to payment settlement companies for the purpose of identity verification, billing address verification, and credit checks.
If you have any questions about our policy on personal information indicated here, please contact us using the inquiry form.